Our American way of life is under assault by those who want to implement a socialist agenda, open our borders, and sign an economy-crippling Green New Deal. Fortunately, President Trump has fought back and produced real results for hardworking Kentuckians, but he’s had to do so largely without the support of our congressman. I will support a conservative agenda to
help bring more and better-paying jobs to Kentucky.
This includes support for:
● Strong trade deals that help bring jobs back home;
● Skills training and workforce development initiatives to make sure fewer Kentuckians fall
through the cracks of a changing economy;
● Regulatory rollbacks that reduce the government’s size and scope; and
● Lower taxes to keep more money in the hands of hardworking families.
Liberals have made their priorities clear on immigration: open borders, sanctuary cities, taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal immigrants, and amnesty. This is the wrong approach.
I will fight to secure the border, supporting efforts to increase technology and personnel as well as voting to invest in President Trump’s border wall proposal.
Only after our border is secure can we have a genuine and informed debate about the legal immigration reforms that are needed.
Kentucky’s 4th congressional district needs a congressman who is bold enough to vote to fully repeal Obamacare and replace it with a plan that puts patients first. I will be that voice for you in Congress.
Additionally, I will fight to reduce the skyrocketing cost of prescription drugs, work with the Trump administration to combat the opioid epidemic, preserve and protect Medicare, and work toward fundamentally reducing the cost of healthcare for Kentucky families.
This is a time of incredible volatility. America faces economic threats from China, terrorist threats from Iran, and cyber threats from Russia. As a member of the U.S. House, I will…
- Promote a strong national defense;
- Support our troops;
- Stand with President Trump to impose sanctions on Iran, China, Russia, or any country that seeks to steal our intellectual capital or attack America and our allies;
- Oppose the Palestinian-led Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement, which is crippling sectors of Israel’s economy; and
- Support our ally Israel, recognizing it as a beacon of democracy in the Middle East and a critical security partner.
Our constitutional values are under attack by the Left. As your representative, I will…
- Defend the 2nd Amendment;
- Protect life;
- Support a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution; and
- Put America and her people first.
Why I'm Running
We need a U.S. Representative who is present and visible in our communities, which is why I will restore the superior level of constituent service we enjoyed under Representatives Jim Bunning and Geoff Davis. I’ll be a serious advocate for Kentucky’s 4th congressional district and will focus on delivering real results.
Simply voting ‘No’ on everything accomplishes nothing. We need a problem solver; we need someone who can work well with others to get things done. That’s why I am asking for your vote and support in the May 19 Republican primary.